Amazon is one of the top-rated online shopping sites which offers multiple benefits and offers. The site presents day to day offers based on the subscribers taste and necessities. In today's generation the system of co-branded companies has become a trend to satisfy the customers. Amazon has tie-up with ICICI Bank which offers huge offers and advantages to its users. In this this article we will give you a detailed review of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. The Amazon ICICI Bank Credit Card is the co - branded card. There are many co - branded cards available in the market issued by ICICI, SBI and Axis banks in association with the top brands. Out of all these co - branded cards, the ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card is most rewarding card. This card is specially for those who does frequent shopping on Amazon. On shopping at Amazon, the users can get cashback offers, no- cost EMI, etc.
Pros of Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card:
- Annual Fee or Joining Fee - Nil
- Amazon Prime Members get 5% cash on shopping at Amazon.
- Non-Prime members get 3% cashback.
- Get 2% cashback on transactions with
- Amazon Pay Partner merchant.
- Get 1% cashback on all purchases.
- Get 15% off on dining bills at the partnered restaurants.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations.
- No benefits on travel, entertainment, etc., other than shopping.
- No lounge access or air miles and no rewards
- Non-Amazon users can get more rewards and benefits from other cashback credit cards.
- Not good option for the international usage, as the foreign currency mark-up fee is high that is 3.5%
It is very clear that this card is best for the individuals (Prime users) who does frequent shopping on Amazon, and who looks to enjoy the cashback and other benefits on Amazon shopping without paying any annual or joining fee. But this credit card is not the option for the Non - Amazon Prime users as they can get more benefits from other cashback credit cards.