Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is the best card suitable for the Flipkart subscribers and for the users looking for cashback. This credit card offers cashback on spending and purchases on various selected brand. Here is the detailed review of the credit card, that will help you decide to go ahead with it or not.
Charges and Fee of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Joining Fee - Rs 500/-
- Annual Fee - Rs 500/-
- Finance Charges Per Month - 3.40%
- Finance charges per Year - 49.36%
- Cash withdrawal fee - 2.5% or Rs 500 (Min.)
- Cash Payment Fee - Rs 100/-
Late Payment Fee -
- Total payment is between Rs 101/- to Rs 300/- then the fee is Rs 100/-
- Total payment is between Rs 301/- to Rs 1000/- then the fee is Rs 300/-
- Total payment is between Rs 1001/- to Rs 5000/- then the fee is Rs 500/-
- Rs 600/- fee if the payment is between Rs 5001/- to Rs 10,000/-
- Rs 700/- fee if the payment is above Rs 10,000/-
- Cheque Return fee - Minimum Rs 450/-
- Get Flipkart welcome voucher worth Rs 500/- on first transaction.
- Get 5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver across all over India petrol stations
- Get 4 complimentary airport lounge access in a year in India.
- Get up to 20% off on dining at the partnered restaurants within the country.
- Get 50% off on hotel booking on Goibibo
- Get Rs 500/- discount on domestic hotel booking with a minimum booking amount of Rs 2000/- on MakyTrip
- On Myntra get up to 15% cash back on first transaction
- Also get 20% discount on UrbanClap (First time users)
- Cash back is offered only on online shopping.
- No access to international airport lounges
- No milestone rewards.
The Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card is best suited first timecard users who are enthusiastic towards online shopping on Flipkart, Myntra, etc. Also, for those who looks for cash back, low annual fee, dining benefits, etc. on Spending's.