Axis Bank in partnership with Indian Oil Corporation has launched a fuel credit card, which offers lovely returns on fuel purchases, also on the other online spending’s. This fuel credit card powered by Axis Bank comes with an annual fee of Rs 500/- also this card offers free fuel worth Rs 250/- in the first 30 days if card issuance, apart from that this fuel card. To help you decide whether this fuel credit card is best for you or not, we have given a detailed review for your convenience.
Benefits of Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card:
- Get free petrol worth Rs 250/- as Welcome gift.
- Get 4% as Edge reward on spending at IOCL, the spending should be in the range of Rs 100/- to Rs 5000/- per month.
- On online purchase get 1% as Edge reward
- On offline spending’s get 0.02% as Edge reward
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- On BookMyShow get 10% off up to Rs 100/- transactions using the card
- The annual fee gets partially waived off with the welcome gift, but the rest must be covered with other spending’s.
- The minimum fuel purchases should be the range of Rs 4000/- to Rs 5000/- per month to satisfy the annual fee.
- The card is good for those whose fuel expenses are high.
It is a rewarding card for the beginners offering good returns on fuel and on online spending’s. If the user has the fuel purchases ranging from Rs 4000 to Rs 5000 per month then the annual fee gets waived off along with add on rewards to your wallet. It is a good card that offers rewards of 4% as Edge on fuel. Also, the process of rewards redemption is also very easy for this Indian Oil Axis Bank Fuel Credit Card. But if your spending’s are lower then, the user must spend on online or offline purchases to earn rewards. But there are other basic credit cards that offers good rewards and Cashback and other benefits, so you can opt any such credit card for basic purchases. But this card is a best fuel card for those who has higher fuel purchases.