Bank of Baroda has launched Easy Credit Card for its user's. It is the reward credit card that offers huge benefits in the form of cash back offers, reward program, etc. The Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs 500, which gets waived off but by spending Rs 50,000 in an annum. Here is our review on Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card.
Benefits and Features of the Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card:
Annual fee Waiver-
Spend up to Rs 50,000 within a year and get the annual fee waived off.
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs 100 spent.
- Get up to 5% cash back on credit card bill payments.
- Get 5X reward points on Grocery, Departmental stores, Movie spending’s.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
- Get fuel surcharge waiver at the partnered fuel stations (Terms Apply)
Insurance Coverage -
- The credit card holder can get insurance coverage up to Rs 15 lakhs for air accidents and get insurance coverage up to Rs. 5 lakhs for other accidents.
Interest Fee Period -
- Get up to 50 days free interest period.
Charges and Fees of Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card:
- Annual Fee - Rs 1000
- Cash Withdrawal Charges - Rs 1000 minimum
- Finance Charges - 3.49% per month
- Cheque Return Charges - Rs 300 of the amount
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee - up to 3.50 % of the amount
- Unblocking Charges - Rs 300
Late Payment Fee -
- From Rs 100 to Rs 500; Rs 100 is charged.
- For Rs 501 to Rs 1000, then Rs 400 charged.
- For Rs 1001 to Rs 10,000, Rs 600 charged, etc.
The Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card is considered as the multipurpose credit card as it offers huge benefits and facilities for its users. If the cardholder uses the card for above the purchase limit (Rs 50,000 per annum), in that case the card is a free card as the annual fee gets waived off and the rewards gets doubled than the regular reward program. There are other credit cards like the Bank of Baroda Credit Card, look of our reviews and choose the right credit card for you.