Bank of Baroda Premier Credit is a lifestyle credit card that work on the Visa signature platform that provides its users pool of benefits on travel, dining, foreign spends, accelerated rewards, etc. This Credit Card is for the high spending users, as this card comes with a minimum annual fee and higher range benefits gets accelerated with the spending level. The credit card though has multiple benefits but it is not modernized that is it lacks the contactless transaction feature. Here we present you features, benefits, limitations, and our experience with the Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card.
Features and Benefits of the Bank of Baroda Premiere Credit Card:
Welcome Gift -
The cardholder gets 2000 reward points as welcome benefit.
Lounge Access -
Get 4 domestic airport lounge access.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver -
Get up to Rs 250 fuel surcharge waiver per month at all petrol stations across India.
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs 100 spent.
- Get accelerated rewards (10 times) on international spending, dining.
Insurance Coverage -
The credit card holder gets built-in insurance coverage (Terms Apply)
Zero lost Card Liability-
On reporting lost card and get zero liability.
Fees and Charges associated with Bank of Baroda Premier Credit Card:
- Annual fee - Rs 1000
- Cash Withdrawal Charges at the Domestic ATM's – Min Rs 200.
- Cash Withdrawal Charges at the International ATM's – Min Rs 250.
- Duplicate Bill charge - Rs 25 per bill.
- Cheque Return Charge - Rs 300 of the cheque amount.
- Card Replacement Charge - Rs 100 per card.
- Foreign Currency transaction fee - 2.75% of the amount.
- De - blocking fee - Rs 300.
Late Payment Fees -
- From Rs 501 to Rs 2500, Rs 300 applicable.
- For above Rs 25000, Rs 500 charged.
- The card does not offer benefits on movies.
- The card holder should earn a minimum of Rs 60,000 income per month.
- It lacks the feature of contact less transaction.
This card is good option for those who are looking for the privileges of domestic lounge access with the Visa signature privileges. Otherwise, it's not a great credit card, as there are many different credit cards that offers more benefits like loan or other benefits than the Bank of Baroda premier credit card.