Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card is the beginner level or entry level credit cards, which offers great privileges on dining, utility bill payments, fuel purchases, online shop, and other transactions. On transactions, this credit card offers rewards every month. Most attracting feature of the credit card is that this card becomes free for those who spend Rs 70,000 per year, apart from that this credit card offers, the credit card holder free insurance coverage and zero liability on lost card. This credit card is a good option for those who knows how to make the best use of it. This article will help you decide whether to choose the credit card for you or not.
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card:
Reward Program -
- On spending every Rs 100 get 1 reward point for sure.
- Get 5X reward points on online shopping, utility bill payments, dining, etc.
- On transactions above Rs 1000 with the credit card get up to 1000 bonus reward points.
- The reward points can be redeemed for 2 options that is with as cashback or gifts and vouchers.
Annual fee Waiver -
Annual Fee gets waived off just by spending Rs 7,500 per month or Rs 70,000 per annum.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable from a minimum transaction of Rs 400 to maximum Rs 5000.
Convert Purchases into EMIs:
On purchases above Rs 2,500 offers the opportunity to convert Purchases into EMIs with the available repayment tenure 6 or 12 months.
Insurance coverage -
Free insurance coverage offered to the credit card holder.
Fee and Charges of the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card:
- First Year Joining fee - Rs 750.
- Annual Fee - Rs 750
- Domestic ATMs Cash Withdrawal Fee - 2.5% of the transaction amount
- International ATMs Cash Withdrawal Fee - 3.0 % of the transaction amount
- Finance Charges - 3.25% per month
- Cheque Return Charges - 2% of the cheque amount.
- Over limit Charges - 1%
- Card Replacement Charges - Rs 100
- Foreign currency transaction fee - 3.5% of the transaction amount
Bottom Line -
The Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card is best for the entry level categories. If the user can utilize the card properly, the card will be a free card as it offers great privileges and benefits on purchases and payments. If you want to earn rewards on every Purchases, you make and want a credit card with a low annual fee with multiple benefits then the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card is a great option for you.