Here is the detailed review of Citi Premier Miles Credit Card. This credit card is most common suggestion for travel credit card. If you are looking for a credit card specifically for traveling, then this is the best option for you. The Citi Premier Miles Credit Card comes with an annual fee of Rs 3000/- with high rewarding air miles program, that never expires. Though the annual fee is high it is worth than the other travel credit cards. This review provides you both advantages and limitations of the credit card.
Benefits of the Citi Premier Miles Credit Card:
- Get 1000 welcome miles worth Rs 4,500/- with the credit card, the welcome miles are more than the annual fee, which is quite satisfactory.
- Get bonus 3000 miles on paying renewal Fee every year.
- On booking flights or hotels at PremierMiles Website get 10 miles per Rs 100/-
- On other categories earn 4 miles per Rs 100/- spent
- Transfer your earned miles to frequent flyer program (Terms apply), the Miles to Airmiles transfer rate is 2:1 ratio.
- Get 6 complimentary domestic airport lounge access via Citi Premier Miles Mastercard and get 8 domestic lounge access via Visa Signature card
- Get worth Rs 1 crore insurance coverage.
- Get up to 15% discount at the partnered restaurants.
- Get up to 648 reward points on spending 2 lakhs on shopping in a year.
- Earn up to 1620 rewards on annual spending on travel and hotel bookings.
- Get 1656 reward points on spending 2 lakhs in a calendar year on other expenses.
- Get 3600 rewards on dinning on annual spending of 2 lakh rupees.
- Annually get welcome rewards up to 4500 on spending Rs 2 lakhs
- Double the rewards on spending Rs 4 lakhs in an annual year.
Limitations of Citi Premier Miles Credit Card:
- It does not offer any complimentary international airport lounge access.
- No free membership for any frequent flyer
- Extra miles are earned only through PremierMiles Platform booking
- Foreign exchange markup is 3.5% which is very high and not suitable for international usage.
- Comparatively lower benefits on dining, entertainment, and shopping
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card is best suited for those who want to save and earn on domestic travel trips as it offers higher rewards than the annual fee in the form of miles with no expiry. But this credit card is not better option for the international benefits.