Citi Rewards Credit Card is one of the Ideal credit cards that meet the needs of the targeted audience. This credit card comes with an annual fee of Rs 1000/-. The most attracting feature of this credit card is the earned reward points never expires. As it is the reward credit card, it will earn you rewards on all purchases. Here is the detailed review of the Citi Rewards Credit Card that help you decide to choose or not to choose the card for your wallet.
What are the Pros of the Citi Rewards Credit Card?
- Earn 1500 bonus reward as Welcome bonus on making purchases within first 30 days.
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs 125/- spent on all kind of purchases.
- On apparel and departmental store get 10 reward points pe Rs 125/- spent
- Redeem reward points from the reward catalog to purchase required items.
- 1 reward point is equal to 0. 75 miles, user has an option of converting reward to air miles (only for Air India Frequent Flyer program and Inter miles)
- Get a Cashback worth 0.35 per 1 reward point.
- On reaching just Rs 30,000 threshold on annual spending will wave off the annual fee of Rs 1000
What are the Cons of the Citi Rewards Credit Card?
- Apart from reward program, this card does not offer other benefits.
- Comparatively this card offers lower rewards than the other Rewards Credit cards that are available in the market (ICICI Rubyx Credit Card, SBI Card Prime, HDFC Regalia Credit Card, Amex Membership Rewards Credit Card) with a bit higher annual fee than the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
- If the user wants other benefits along with rewards, then this card is not a good option.
The Citi Rewards Credit Card is the best option if you want to earn rewards simply with the easy option of redemption. Also, the annual fee gets waived off just by spending Rs 30,000/- in a year, unlike the other cards which keeps the target of spending Rs 1 lakh or above. But if you are looking for rewards along with other benefits there are many such rewards credit cards available in the market offering more rewards along with other benefits you can select the card of your choice meeting your needs.