HSBC Smart Value Credit Card is best suitable for the users who want to go cashless spending just by swiping the plastic card and to earn rewards, cashback, gift vouchers, etc. at the same time. Also, this card is available with a minimum annual fee of Rs 499/- and with zero joining fees. The card can be easily availed, just by submitting government identity proofs like Aadhaar, PAN, Voter ID, etc. Also, the cardholders can get the duplicate statements just by spending Rs 100/- per statements.
Benefits and features of HSBC Smart Value Credit Card:
- Joining Fee: Rs NIL
- Annual Fee: Rs 499/-
- The annual fee gets waived of on spending of Rs 50,000/- or earn Rs 500/- Amazon vouchers on annual payment fee.
- On spending Rs 15000/- or above earn Book My Show vouchers worth Rs 200/-
- For EMI products booked within 90 days of the card issuance cardholder can gain instalment plans at 10.99%
- Avail 10% cashback after making 5 purchases that make up to Rs 5,000/-, within 60 days of card issuance.
- Earn a reward point on spending of Rs 100/-
- On annual spending of Rs 4 Lakh, save up to Rs 16434/-
- Card holder can earn 3X reward points on making online dining and telecom payments.
- Get foreign currency transaction fee up to 3.50% of amount.
I recommend the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card for the users who are looking for spending money with a return or gain of rewards and cashback points with precise benefits like welcoming offers, rewards, low EMI rates, attractive vouchers on every spending.