The ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is the premium category credit card. This credit card is a great opportunity for frequent travelers. this credit card offers great benefits on travel, lounge accesses, free golf lessons, etc. The cardholder should have a monthly salary minimum of 3 lakhs, so he/she should have a minimum salary Rs 3 lakhs per month or should file an ITR of 3 lakhs per year (every year). If you are a six figured salaried person (monthly), and if you often travel, then the ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card is the one you should get, as it offers premium benefits everywhere. Here we give you honest review on the credit card, that will help you decide whether to get the credit card for you or not.
ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card Benefits and Features:
- Annual Fee Rs 12,000 gets waived off on spending Rs 15 lakhs annually.
- Get 1 payback point on every Rs 100 spent on retail, utility bill payments and insurance premium payments.
- Get insurance coverage up to 3 crores, such as air accidents. Also get insurance coverage on lost baggage’s, loss of travel documents, etc.
- Get unlimited Wi-Fi access globally every airport and in flights with the American Express variant of the ICICI Emeralde Credit card
- Get the dining vouchers worth Rs 7,500 at the Trident hotels.
- Get up to 50% discount on annual membership at the Gold's Gym.
- The card holder can also get 30% discount on annual membership at the Talwalkers Gym.
- Across the country get discounts on all services in the O2 Spas.
- Get the Milano Gift voucher on spending Rs 2 lakhs within first 2months of the insurance of the credit card.
- Get discounts at the Kaya Clinic, VLCC, Richfeel, True Fitt n Hill, etc.
- Buy 1 and get the other movie tickets for Free total 4 times a month making up a total of Rs 750/-
- Get up to 4 complimentary golf lessons for free (Terms Apply)
- Get the foreign currency markup fee of 1.5% with the credit card.
- Get unlimited access to the Spas at the domestic airports.
- Get free access to the domestic and international airport lounges ever time.
- No charges or fee like Ove limit fee, cash withdrawal fee or late fee payments applicable.
This is the super-premium credit card suited for the premium customer who travel more be it a casual or business trips, such kind of customer can opt the ICICI Emeralde credit card to benefit more. If the annual fee of Rs 12,000 is affordable and if you think you could utilize all the benefits then this card is a match to your wallet if not, then you can get the credit card at lower annual fee that fulfills your requirements.