ICICI Bank is one of the leading banking services in India, offering different types of credit card, among those credit cards the ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Card is one of the best featured cards offering great range of benefits, with special features like contactless transactions with great security. This review will help you decide whether to get this card for your wallet or not.
Benefits and Features of the ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Card:
- Ferrari Signature Credit Card holders will get a complimentary Ferrari Watch.
- Get a chance to attend an official Ferrari Challenge Race
- Get access to the domestic airport lounges.
- Get a chance to visit the Ferrari Museum and Factory in Maranello, Italy
- Get up to 1% fuel surcharge waiver at the HPCL petrol pumps.
- Get dining privileges at the partnered restaurants.
- Get up to 25% discount on movie tickets at the BookMyShow.
- Get discounts on online shopping at the Ferrari store.
- Get 2 Payback points on every Rs 100 spent except fuel.
- Contact less payment transaction feature.
- Get a facility of Internet banking and mobile banking. Charges and Fees associated with the ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Card:
- Annual Fee/Joining Fee - Rs 3,999
- Second Year Annual fee - Rs 999 (Gets waived off on spending Rs 2, 50,000 in the previous year)
- Add-on Fee - Nil
- Free Credit Card Period - Nil
- Cash Advance Fee - 2.5% on withdrawal fee
- Over limit Charges - 2.50% on the over limit amount
Late Payment Fee -
- For Rs 100 to Rs 500; Rs 100 charged
- For Rs 501 to Rs 10,000; Rs 500 charged.
- For above Rs 10,000; Rs 750 is charged.
ICICI Bank Ferrari Signature Credit Card is for those who want to earn privileges on spending’s made on dining, entertainment, travel. Apart from that it is a good option for the frequent flyers as they can get complimentary access to the domestic airport lounges, also can get complimentary Ferrari Show tickets and much more. If you are the Ferrari Signature lover, then this card is your type as ICICI offers security with benefits.