Yes, Beginner Say Hello to the Good Life! With your, Paytm First Card partnered with Citi Bank.
Paytm first credit card is worth giving a try, as it comes with a minimum annual fee of ₹500+GST. If the consumer spends more than ₹50,000 within a year the annual fee will be waived off. As Paytm card comes with great benefits and convenience, it is attracting many consumers to get enrolled. Earlier Paytm is familiar as a payment application as a gateway for making successful payments. But now the Paytm has launched a credit card with the name Paytm First Credit Card in the collaboration with the City Bank. This Paytm Credit Card is packed with exciting offers and with discounts and monthly cashback on statements of the credit card bill. Also, many offers and discounts on dining bills and on movie tickets. As there are many benefits of this credit card so from all of them so one can make the optimum use out of the card.
Explore Features and Benefits of the Paytm First Credit Card
Check all the offers of the Paytm Credit Card and find out the savings of every month and the benefits that are given by the issuer.
Benefits of Cashback
The consumer can enjoy the 1% cashback on the whole amount of the monthly statement.
- The cashback given by Paytm will be credited soon after the monthly statement generated, and automatically the money will be adjusted.
Get ₹1,000/- cashback as a welcoming bonus.
- This offer is valid up to the 29th of Feb 2020.
- The consumer must reach the transaction limit of ₹5,000/- within 30 days of the card issuance to enjoy this offer.
Benefits of the Membership of Paytm First:
- The consumer will get free membership on this credit card.
- Gain up to ₹360 yearly cashback on adding ₹500 every month into the Paytm wallet.
- Get 3 months free Zomato Gold Membership.
- Get a 10% discount on all rides with Uber go and Uber Premier.
- Get 12 months free Eros Now Subscription.
- Get 6 months free Big Basket Subscriptions.
- Dine 4 in 1 combo meal at the Burger King for just ₹139/-
- Get Flat ₹1,000 off on Puma Shoes MRP.
- Get Flat 20% off on Self Drive Zoomcar.
- Get a discount of ₹20 on 5 Rapido Rides every month.
- Get worth ₹500 gift voucher of FabHotels.
Paytm First Credit Card Benefits on Movies and Dining
- Save up to ₹300 on movie tickets and get two movie tickets at the price of one ticket.
- Enjoy a 15% discount at the partnered restaurants of the Citi Banks.
Paytm First Credit Card Terms:
- Movie ticket bookings are allowed only on Fridays.
- Use the Promo Code CITIFRIDAY to enjoy this offer.
Paytm First Credit Card Lifestyle Benefits
- Get exciting offers on Reliance Digital.
- Get exclusive offers on Zomato.
- Enjoy amazing offers on groceries from Big Basket.
Fee and Charges of Paytm First Credit Card
|Joining Fees of the Credit Card||₹500/-|
|Spend More than ₹50,000 in a Year||Joining Fees- Waived Off|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% with a minimum of ₹500|
|Fuel Transaction Fees||1% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹10|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||UP to 1.8% of the Transaction|
Paytm First Credit Card Late Payment Charges
|Amount of Charges||Balance|
|₹450||Between ₹1000 to ₹5,000|
|₹700||Between ₹5,000 to ₹10,000|
How to Activate Paytm First Credit Card
- Go to the official website of Citi Bank to activate your first Paytm credit card.
- Open and type choose a credit card.
- Now enter the Card Number of the Paytm
- Enter CVV No. and Date of Birth of the consumer.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now setup Pin, User ID, Password of your choice.
- Now your Paytm card will be activated.
Paytm First Credit Card Highlights
- Direct Cashback
- Reward System
- Fee Waiver
- Customer Service
Credit Limit of Paytm First Card
There is no certain credit limit for Paytm first Card, the credit limit totally depends upon the CBIL Score and income of the individual. So, users with a good CBIL score and good income will get a good credit limit vice versa.
Paytm is popularly known as the payment app and with its great payment procedures, as now it has launched credit card, it is definitely worth for the new user as it comes with great benefits and offers also with a minimal annual fee. Though many beginner credit cards are available in the market to have become useless with the lunch of Paytm as the other lack the better reward systems like Paytm. When compared with other cards Paytm gives direct cashback. This card is not a target for premium credit card users, but it is definitely worth it for beginners