SBI Card Prime is one of the credit cards with huge demand in the market, as this card offers greatest benefits, discounts, privilege benefits over premium services, apart from that the card provides milestone benefits, complimentary hotel memberships, flight memberships, golfing benefits. This article provides you a clear review which will help you analyze whether the SBI Prime Card is suitable to keep in your wallet or not.
- Get Welcome voucher worth Rs 300/-
- Get 20rewadd points on paying utility bills minimum Rs 100/-
- Earn 15 Reward points by making a minimum purchase of Rs 100/- at Big Basket.
- Earn 10 reward points on spending at Dining, Groceries and at departmental stores.
- Get 10 rewards on movie tickets.
- On retail spending get 2 rewards
- Get milestone benefit once reaching the target.
- On spending Rs 3 lakh within a calendar year annual fee is waived off.
- On spending Ra 50, 000/- within a quarter get an e-voucher worth Rs 1, 000/-
- On reaching a milestone worth Rs 5 lakh within a calendar year earn e-voucher worth Rs 7,000/-
- Get Free Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership also the user will get 10 rewards on spending every Rs 100/- in the hotel.
- Get complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Get 20 rewards on spending Rs 100/- on your birthday as birthday rewards.
- Get access to international airport lounges [free 4 visits per year]
- Get 8 complimentary domestic lounge access.
- Golfing benefits, etc.
- Annual fee is comparatively high than the other credit cards that is Rs 2,999 + GST.
- The annual is waived off on spending Rs 3 lakh within a year.
If you are looking for a card with huge benefits and rewards, neglecting the annual fee, then this is the best card for you. If this credit card is not meeting your needs, then there are many other credit cards available in the market. If we talk about the SBI Credit cards, they offer Elite, prime, simply click, etc. check and analyze the credit card that is suitable for your needs.