Shaurya SBI Credit Card is designed specifically for the Armed Forces Personnel. This credit card comes Nil joining fee and with annual fee of Rs 250 apart from that the card is packed with reward points, complimentary insurance coverage, fuel surcharge waiver. Here we give you honest review on Shaurya SBI Credit Card.
Shaurya SBI Credit Card Benefits and Features:
Cardholder will get accidental insurance coverage up to Rs 2 Lakh. The Service is offered by RuPay.
Reward Program -
- Earn 1 reward point on every Rs 100 spent.
- Earn 5X reward points on every Rs 100 spent on CSD, Dining, Departmental Stores, groceries and on movies.
Reward Redemption -
- 1 reward point = Rs 0.25
- Reward points can be redeemed and can use to pay off card bills.
- Reward Redemption from the reward catalog
Annual Fee Waiver-
Upon spending Rs 50,000 in a calendar year, the annual fee of Rs 250 gets waived off.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Get up to Rs 250 fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps in India.
The card holder can convert the purchases made up to Rs 2,500 in to EMIs. This facility can be availed within 30 days of purchase.
Balance Transfer Facility -
Get lower interest rate by Balance Transfer Facility to other banks.
Add-on Card -
The card holder can get 2 add-on credit cards from the family (Spouse, Parents, children, etc.)
Fees and charges associated with Shaurya SBI Credit Card:
- Joining Fee - Nil
- Annual Fee - Rs 250
- Foreign currency Markup - 3.5%
- Cheque Fee - Rs 100
- Finance Charges - 2.5% per month
- Card Replacement Charges - Rs 100
- Cash Advance Fee - 2.5% of the transaction amount
- Cash Advance Limit - 80% of the credit limit
- Minimum amount Due - 5% of the total outstanding amount
Late Payment Fee -
- For Rs 200 to Rs 500; Rs 100 charged.
- For Rs 500 to Rs 1,000; Rs 400 charged.
- For Rs 1000 to Rs 10,000; Rs 600 is charged.
- Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000; Rs 800 is charged.
- Above Rs 25,000; Rs 950 is charged.
The Shaurya SBI Credit Card is a good credit card designed for Armed Forces Personnel and a good card for beginners, as the card comes with a low annual fee of Rs 250. And helps in building good credit score, also it offers great benefits like the reward program on paying dining bills, movies, groceries, etc. If you are looking for a credit card with good security and convenience with multiple benefits with low annual fee, then get Shaurya SBI Credit Card to your wallet.