State Bank of India (SBI) offers many credit cards, among those the SBI SimplyClick is one of the most popular cards in the market as this card has easy eligibility terms. It is the regular card with regular and extra features with multiple benefits on online shopping, just with a click, hence the name SimplyClick. This article represents the review of the SimplyCLICK credit card, and this review will help you decide whether to choose this card or not.
Benefits of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card:
- Amazon welcoming voucher worth Rs 500/- with a validity of 12 months from the date of joining.
- Get 1 reward point on every Rs 100/- spending.
- Earn 5X reward points on all online shopping.
- Get 10 X reward points on online shopping with the partners like BookMyShow, Lenskart, Cleartrip, Amazon, Rentomojo, UrbanClap and Netmeds, etc.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transaction of Rs 500/- to Rs 3,000/-
- Milestone Benefit from Cleartrip, that is the user can get e-voucher of Rs 2000/- each on reaching spending of Rs 1 lakh to 2 lakhs.
- Annual fee (Rs 499/-) will be waived off on spending 1 lakh in a year.
- Flexipay benefit, purchases above Rs 2,500/- can be converted into EMIs.
- Easy bill payments with rewards
- Add-on Card facility
- Option of Balance Transfer on EMIs
Check how much you save and earn on your spending's with SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card:
|Payment Category||Reward Earnings on spending Rs 2 lakh||Reward Earnings on spending Rs 4 lakh|
|On Other Expenses||1,040||2,080|
Drawbacks of SBI SimplyClick Credit Card:
- Limited reward redemption option
- No particular benefit on travel and dining
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card is one of the most used credit cards in the market due its easy eligibility criteria. This card is best for the beginners and the users who are looking to additional credit limit. Though this card offers good rewards on online shopping, user must do research whether eligible or not, if everything is suiting then go ahead to apply for the SimplyClick credit card from SBI.