If you are a frequent shopper, here the best credit card available for you which us brought to you by SBI. This credit card usage helps the users earn bigger rewards on their purchases, higher the expenditure like spending's on groceries, departmental store purchases, dining, and movies, etc. The potential rewards would be added to the user’s pocket.
Check the Fees and Charges of the SBI SimplySave Credit Card:
- Annual Fee - Rs 499/-
- Renewal Fee - Rs 499/- (waived off, if the last year’s spending cross 90,000/-)
- Interest Free Credit Period - If previous month outstanding balance payment is done, then 20-50 days interest free credit available only on retail purchases
- Extended Credit Charges - 3.35% per month, which accounts 40.2% per annum from the day of transaction.
- Min. Amount Due for Extended Credit - 5% of Total outstanding (Terms Apply)
- Advance Cash Limit - 80% credit limit (Maximum Rs 15,000/- per day)
- Cash Advance Charges - 3.35% per day
- Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs - 2.5% of transaction amount, that is minimum of Rs 300/-
- Cash Advance Fee International ATMs - 3% of transaction amount, that is minimum of Rs 300/-
- Over limit Charges - 2.5% that accounts minimum Rs 500/- on overlimit amount.
- Late Payment Fee - Rs 750/- for total amount due greater than Rs 1000/- and Rs 950/- due for Rs 10,000/-.
SBI SimplySave Credit Card Benefits:
Annual Fee Waiver -
- On spending Rs 90,000 or above annual fee will be waived off.
Welcome Benefits -
- Earn 2000 Bonus reward points on spending Rs 2000 in first 60 Days of card issuance.
- On first ATM cash withdrawal get Rs 100/- cashback.
Reward Points -
- On every Rs 100/- spent earn 1 reward point
- Get 10X reward points on spending on dining, movies, groceries or at departmental stores. Fuel Surcharge -
- Maximum waiver of Rs 100/- at any Indian Fuel Station on spending between Rs 500/- and Rs 3000/-
SBI SimplySave Credit Card is best suited for the beginners and for frequent shoppers it is the best credit card. This is a shopping credit card offering higher rewards and cashback offers on shopping at supermarkets and departmental stores. And the card holder can earn 10X reward points on spending at dining, movies, groceries, etc. Also, there is no maximum cap on bonus reward points. So, if you are a frequent shopper who is looking for easy paying method with a profit If rewards om spending then the SBI SimplySave Credit Card is the best option for you.