SBI TATA Star Titanium Credit Card, is launched by the Tata Capital Ltd. in association with the SBI (State Bank of India). The Tata card is unique credit card that comes with the special features and benefits for its users. On every purchase the card holder can get reward points and can be redeemed. The card comes with an annual fee of Rs 499. For further information please read the review given below.
Features and benefits of the SBI TATA Star Titanium Credit Card:
Value back offer-
The card holder will get up to 5% value back on purchases.
- Get 3 reward points on every Rs 100 spent at departmental stores and at groceries stores.
- Get 1 Reward point on every Rs 100 spent at the retail outlets.
Annual Fee Waiver-
Annual Fee of Rs 499 gets reversed on spending Rs 1 lakh within a calendar year
Fuel Surcharge Waiver-
Now the card holder can get 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Charges associated with the TATA Star Titanium Credit Card:
- Annual Fee - Rs 499
- Joining Fee - Rs 499
- Finance charges - 3.35% per month; 40.2% per annum
- Cash advance limit - 80%
- Card replacement charges - Rs.100
- Cheque fee - Rs.100
- Payment dishonor fee - 2% of the payment amount
Cash advance fee-
- SBI/ Other Domestic ATMs - 2.5% of the transaction amount
- International ATMs - 3% of the transaction amount
Late payment fee -
- For Rs.200 to Rs.500 = Rs.100 is charged.
- For Rs.500 to Rs.1,000; Rs.400 is charged.
- For Rs.1000 to Rs.10,000; Rs.600 is charged.
- For Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000; Rs.800 is charged.
- Above Rs 25,000; Rs.950 is charged.
- Card replacement fee - Rs.100.
The SBI TATA Star Titanium Credit Card is for those who are looking for a credit card with offers provided by TATA Ltd. And security offered by SBI, as this card is an association card. The card comes with an annual fee of Rs 499, with value added features. The card offers interest free credit period up 5o 20 to 50 days also the card offers balance Transfer, do the card holder can get lower interest rates with this facility.