contactless transactions feature, targeted on the high-net-worth individuals, this card is packed with multiple benefits like traveling, dining and offers 24/7 ultimate concierge helpline for its users. This credit card offers the reward rate up to 3.3% which is more than that of the other cards like the HDFC Infinia, Diners Club Black and other credit cards available in the market. Additional information about this black plastic card is mentioned below that will help you decide whether this is the right one for you or not.
Benefits and Features:
Welcome Benefit -
- Get 6000 reward points as Welcome bonus, this reward itself covers the joining fee.
Renewal Card Benefits -
- Get up to 5000 reward points upon renewal.
Reward Program -
- Get up to 5 reward points on every Rs 150 spent.
- 1 reward point is equal to Rs 1.
Travel Benefits -
- Get 1.5% cashback on international spending’s.
- On duty free transactions get up to 5% cashback
- Get 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge accesses per quarter.
- Get 1 complimentary international airport lounge access per month (Terms Apply)
Dining Privileges -
- Via Dine out plus membership get up to 25% discount at the partnered restaurants
Golf Privileges -
- Get 1 complimentary golf game per month for sure.
- User will get 1 complimentary golf lesson per month.
The credit card holder will get insurance coverage on air accidents, baggage loss, etc. (Terms Apply)
Bottom Line -
If you are not satisfied with the HDFC Bank Infinia or Diners Club Black Credit Card, then get Standard chartered ultimate credit card for your wallet as it is the best one that fits for your wallet and lifestyle as it has wide range benefits as the rewards, dining Privileges, travel, insurance, etc. But the irritating feature of the card is that though the reward rate is 3.3% but the redemption procedure is a bit headache as the reward redemption is limited but keeps on changing, the user must track regularly to get the meaningful redemption. And to get the complimentary lounge access depends on the monthly spending criteria (more than 20,000). But the default 3.3% reward rate makes it the best credit card.